Can I just tell you all how TOUGH this was to narrow the competition down to 12 contestants? Each of the stars and myself selected our top 10, and from there we took the top 12. Wow!!! It was close. It literally came down to 1 vote in several circumstances. You guys all did such a great job!! Thank you everyone for particpating and I hope you will continue to follow along and vote for your favorites. You ready for the 12 and the "star" they will be working with? In no particular order, here they are:
1. Amy from Mod Podge Rocks with Amanda from Crafts by Amanda who submitted these Recycled Bread Tag Monsters:
2. Amy from The Idea Room with Heidi from Honeybear Lane who submitted this Baby Gym makeover:
3. Becca from Blue Cricket Design with Mandi from Vintage Revivals who submitted this Tin Foil Nightstand:
4. Beckie from Infarrantly Creative with Michele from The Scrap Shoppe who submitted this Button Bib Necklace:
5. Char from Crap I've Made with Emily from The Boy Trifecta who submitted this Mai Ogi Bag:
6. Cheri from It's So Very Cheri with Kathryn & Ashleigh from Bee in Our Bonnet who submitted these Handmade Cake Stands:
7. Heather from Dollar Store Crafts with Bumble Baybees who submitted these Silhouette Towels:
8. Jen from Tatertots & Jello with Kelly from Sewing in No Mans Land who submitted this Bustling City Dress:
9. Jill from Homemade by Jill with Melanie from The Crafty Cupboard who submitted this Felt Web Runner:
10. Lorie from Be Different...Act Normal with Kristen from Kristen Duke Photography who submitted this Batty for Halloween art:
11. Michelle from Someday Crafts with Amy from Naptime Crafters who submitted this Cupcake Matching Game:
12. Shelley from How Does She? with Honeyscrap who submitted this Minnie Mouse costume:
Please everyone go check out each of their amazing blogs. Over the next few weeks, we will get to know each of them a little bit more.
Congratulations ladies for making it as our first-ever "Crafting with the Stars" contestants!!! Check your inbox for an email from me with with all the details from here on out.
You ready for the theme of Round 1? Yesterday's tutorial was a hint. It is: Now go get crafting! Even if you aren't a contestant, make something in this theme. We'll have a linky party on Monday for everyone to join.
I'm so excited to see what all of you come up with! All contestant/star projects will be posted Sunday, October 24th @ 12:01 am MST and polls will open at that time for voting. You'll have until Monday, October 25th @ 10 pm MST to cast your vote. Thanks everyone and good luck!!!